Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Itch for Hiking...

Tis the season...once a thru-hiker, always a thru-hiker I guess. This time of year I start yearning for fresh mountain air, climbing to the top of a peak and a new adventure.  I thought the Continental Divide Trail might curb my appetite but I believe it ruined me even more!  So who's hiking this year?  Where are you heading?

Right now we're living in Wenatchee, Washington and eager to explore the millions of acres of National Forest that surround us. Anyone familiar with the area?  We would love some ideas!

2 comments:

  1. You've already moved! Did you get the chance to hike from Stephens Pass to Stehekin and return to Wenatchee by the ferry?

    ReplyDelete
  2. we hiked that part when we did the PCT. my parents visited while we lived in wenatchee and we took the ferry to stehekin. good memories :) beautiful place.

    ReplyDelete